Refined Bellevue Living
Bellevue’s coveted Lakemont community on Cougar Mountain opens your eyes to a colorful new horizon with the sounds of nature and a sanctuary at your door steps. Views from from East Bellevue to Lake Sammamish and the Cascasde mountains.
Life on on Cougar Mountain will offer the best of best both worlds a tranquil retreat from the hectic pace of life, yet only minutes from major employment centers, shopping, entertainment and top-rated schools.
We invite you to experience firsthand a new lifestyle of what could be unsurpassed luxury, comfort and enduring value.
- Dynamic sweeping views of Lake Sammamish and surrounding territory.
- Quality education system: Issaquah School District (Cougar Ridge Elementary, Issaquah Middle School, Issaquah High School).
- Less than a mile from Open Window Private School.
- Centrally located with close proximity to Downtown Bellevue and Seattle via 1-90.
- A short walk to Cougar Mountain Regional Wildland Park with biking and walking trails.
- Short distance away from the renowned Newcastle Golf Club.
- Just a short drive to the Cougar Mountain Zoo.
- 10 minute drive to Lake Sammamish State Park.